How to transfer DVD movies to iPhone 5S

Para dar las gracias debes entrar o registrarte en el foro

iMiembro
iMiembro
17 Abr 2014, 11:07# 1

“I want to transfer my DVD movies to iPhone 5S so that I can freely enjoy them without DVD player.”
You can easily accomplish this task with powerful iPhone Transfer Platinum, which is professional in converting popular DVD movies to iPhone MP4, MOV and M4V. So with it, you are able to enjoy your DVD movies on your iPhone 5S.
Here let’s get to know it in detailed:
First of all, let’s install this wonderful iPhone Transfer Platinum. This is very easy to comprehend these following procedures.
Windows version
Mac version

Step1. Load your DVD movies to the program

This iPhone Transfer is very easy to operate and you can freely transfer DVD movies to iPhone. It enables you to add DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files with one click on “Load Disc”.

Imagen

Step2. Edit your videos with the editing functions

You can optimize the output videos with the versatile editing functions. It provides you with Effect, Trim, Crop and Watermark functions. You are allowed to reset the output videos effect by adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and volume. It enables you to modify the video length and screen size easily.

Imagen

Step3. Start conversion with one click

After finishing the above settings, you can one click on the icon “Convert files to device” to finish the whole conversion task. Then, you can freely enjoy your DVD movies on your iPhone 5S.

Imagen

Gracias  
Etiquetado en:
Publicidad
Publicidad